Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Madison Sale News Received Today!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a flyer from the Madison Children's Museum today. Did anyone else get one of these yet? Sorry if someone posted about this already. Here is some interesting news:

    Hot Deals!
    Just a sample of great treasures you will find at the sale!
    Josefina's table and chairs $15
    Kit's trunk $70
    Kit's Table and chairs $30
    Kit's bed $20
    Molly's desk $35
    Molly's bike $20
    AGOT 3in 1 bed includes mattress & pillow $40
    Doll stands 3 for $20
    A very large selection of books priced at $1 or less
    Buy a Kaya doll & horse and get her tepee free!

    Rules:
    No one under age 3 admitted

    Merchandise limits will be on a per person basis, not a per ticket basis. We reserve the right to limit purchse quantities.

    Merchandise will not be staggered or held back throughout the day.

    No wheeled devises allowed - strollers, luggage, carts, etc.

    Mariott is offering a special benefit sale rate of $92 per night plus tax for MCM sale shoppers. You will receive a special welcome gift. It is located less than 1 mile from the sale and a shuttle bus will be available to take you to the sale on Saturday. There is an indoor pool, a restaurant and 292 rooms.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member diana conover's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    55
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Oooh!
    Do you think if I sent someone some money who is going, they would get something for me?
    How much are you limited to anyway?
    I <u>really</u> want Kit's bed or the 3 in one bed.
    Please...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member americangirlsrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish I lived there!!!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am going to the sale this year and I am so excited! Would love to hear from those who have gone in the past about pricing, a good strategy for getting limited retired items etc.

    DH and the in-laws are coming as well so we will be making a vacation out of it.

    Brenda

  5. #5
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I can't remember, now, where we order the tickets from?

    Josefina's table and chairs look pretty tempting, to me! So does Kit's bed!

  6. #6
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Duh.....I figured it out. Blonde moment.

    I do have a question, though.

    Let's say that I get tickets for 7:00. Do I still need to be there really early? That doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't I just be able to get in at 7:00?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 11, 2005 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Ponydreamer ]</font>

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Ponydreamer:
    Let's say that I get tickets for 7:00. Do I still need to be there really early? That doesn't make sense to me. Shouldn't I just be able to get in at 7:00?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you really want to get in at 7 sharp, you would need to be towards the front of the line of people who also have tickets for 7. If there are plenty of a particular item, there is no need to be first in line. But if you want something in limited supply, it would be better to be more towards the front. And who knows which items are plentiful and which are scarce?

  8. #8
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    Oh boy....

  9. #9
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This has already been posted before, but I will repeat the ticket information:

    Tickets are $12 each for time slots 7 AM - 10 AM.
    Tickets are $8 each for 10:15 AM to 4 PM.

    There are 15 minute time intervals for the tickets. The sale is July 16 & 17th. Sunday, the 17th is free but selection will not be as good.
    Tickets sell out quickly and are being sold on June 4 at 9 AM CENTRAL STANDARD TIME. by phone at 1-800-882-4275 or www.tickets.com.
    I heard it is better to get your tickets online.

    More than $12 million has been raised over 17 years to benefit the Madison Children's Museum and other children's organizations. The merchandise is donated by AG and consists of returns, overstocks and reconditioned items. It takes 550 MCM volunteers 32,000 hours to repair/refurbish AG products.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitti515's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    352
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, I wish I could go! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

    - Becca

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •